Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Some more jokes

Manager asked Chiru at an interview.
Can you spell a word that has more than 100 letters in it?
Chiru replyed: -P-O-S-T-B-O-X




After returning back from a foreign trip, Chiru asked his wife,
Do I look like a foreigner?
Wife: No! Why?
Chiru: In London a lady asked me Are you a foreigner?
  



One tourist from U.S.A. asked Chiru:
Any great man born in this village???
Chiru: no sir, only small Babies!!! 



Lecturer: write a note on Gandhi Jayanthi
So Chiru writes, "Gandi was a great man, but I don't know who is Jayanthi.
  


When Chiru was traveling with his wife in an auto, the driver
adjusted the mirror. Chiru shouted, "You are trying to see my
wife? Sit behind. I will drive. 



Chiru: My mobile bill how much?
Call centre girl: sir, just dial 123 to know current bill status
Chiru: Stupid, not CURRENT BILL my MOBILE BILL.
  


Chiru: I think that girl is deaf..
Friend: How do u know?
Chiru: I told I Love her, but she said her chappals are new 


Friend: I got a brand new Ford IKON for my wife!
Chiru: Wow!!! That's an unbelievable exchange offer!!! 



Teacher: Which is the oldest animal in world?
Chiru: ZEBRA
Teacher: How?
Chiru: Bcoz it is Black & White
.


 Chiru in airplane going 2 Bombay .. While its landing he shouted: " Bombay ... Bombay "
Air hostess said: "B silent."
Chiru: "Ok.. Ombay. Ombay" 



Chiru: Miss, Do u called 2 my mobile?
Teacher: Me? No, why?
Chiru: Yesterday I saw in my mobile- 1 Miss Call".  



Sir: What is difference between Orange and Apple?
Chiru: Color of Orange is orange, but color of Apple is not APPLE

No comments: