Thursday, June 3, 2010

Some more Jokes

allu arjun:orey,eroju na Girl Friend Birthday.thanaki emi ivvanu?
charan:ela untundi?
arjun:chala baguntundi.
charan:aithe na number ivvu.

a Guy called FM radio &said:I have found a purse with 15,000 rupees, a credit card &an ID card of Mr.Chiru,PRP

Office,Banjara Hills,hyderabad.
RJ:So you want to return this purse??
Guy:No..! I just wanted to dedicate him a sad song.

one day CHIRU went to PRP office..
.
.
.
.
ante chiru party office ki kuda pokudadha?
anthe babu chiru antene joke ani kindiki nokkutharu.
malli a smile okati face lo

sardar:How many Idles can you eat in empty stomach?
Chiru: I can eat 6 Idles
Sardar:You can eat only 1 idly in empty stomach.when you eat second that's not empty stomach?
Chiru:ha ha ha super joke,Iam going to ask my son.
Chiru:How many Idles can you eat in empty stomach?
charan:I can eat 10 Idles
Chiru: Pora nuvvu 6 ani cheppunte super joke cheppevadni... 







No comments: