Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New jokes

Chiru gets ready ,wears tie, coat ,goes out, climbs tree, sits on the
Branch regularly. A man asks why he does this. Chiru "I've been
promoted as branch manager."


 Chiru found the answer to the most difficult question ever -
Who is the chimapanji, Ram charan or allu Arjun?


Chiru to his wife:evaru vallu adakathine valla madiri unaru
wife replied: ayooo.....adi meeru nenu, meeru mirrorlo chusthunaru, meeru make up lekunda unaru anthey..
After varadu , allu arjun wins 20 cr from Rs. 20 lottery ticket. Dealer gave 11 cr
after deducting tax.
Angry Allu arjun says: "Give me 20 cr or else return my 20 Rs back.!


Ramcharan at an Art Gallery says: I suppose this horrible looking thing is what you call modern art ?
Art dealer: I beg your pardon sir, that’s a mirror!




keep smiling................urs jay

2 comments:

Raaz said...

lol...excllnt jokes dude

jaytheking said...

Raaz mama really u r super.......